Teacher Development project under Children’s Development Programme at VIN.
19th February 2019
Teacher Development project under Children’s Development Programme was conducted at VIN on 19th Feb 2019 at its Office (Balaju). The rationale is that only trained teachers can help to improve the quality of education and the development of children. Teacher Development project is designed to improve child-friendly & creative teaching/learning practices at VIN’s working community school. Teacher’s Training is one of the major activities to develop teachers skills. VIN also organized some different training throughout 2019 for the teacher’s development. The training also helped to improve the classroom situation and the teacher’s skill of the participants’ schools.
VIN organized Teachers training with the guidance of a volunteer from Canada: Daisy and George. There were 9 teachers in total from the Okharpauwa and Jitpur community school. Mainly the training was on
- Promoting student thinking
- Enhance Teacher’s Skill
- Help the teachers how to teach a Child with a friendly teaching method.
- Reflection and inquiry for the diverse needs of students.
Achievements of Training:
- 9 Teachers are now able to teach the child-friendly method.
- About 1000 school’s children’s will be benefited from this training.