Induction of Work camp – Personality Development for children
7 work camp volunteers from Spain, Netherlands, France, Hongkong, Italy and Nepal has attended the Induction on May 7, 2019. They came for “Personality Development for children”. One local volunteer Bijay Timalshina also attended the induction.
The volunteers were placed in Jitpurphedi. Child Development Officer (CDO) Mr Shyam Krishna Koirala will be coordinating with the volunteers and the community schools. Work camp volunteers will be working in schools of Jitpur Community, Nagarjun thulaa gaun , Mahadevsthan and Kalikasaran.
The major activities will be
• Life skill training for children’s.
• Prepare and conduct research to ascertain children’s hidden talents and interest.
• Organize sessions of different life skills, like communication, public speaking, etc.
• Prepare and implement different sessions and activities to improve children’s ability.
• Conduct classes on English language, arts, sports, etc.
Volunteers will do different creative activities Life skills, Arts, sports and language classes focusing to the students of 6 to 15 age group. They will end their project on May 17, 2019.