Children Development and Construction Program at Tarkeshwor Municipality
The program started with planting of overall children development in mainly two schools:
- North Star Secondary School, Grade: kindergarten, two, three, four, five.
- Jitpur secondary School, Grade: one, two, three, four, five.
Total of 25 Team Members were involved 22 international from Dauph’ International youth A student society from the London campus of Paris Dauphine University and 3 local volunteers.
Objectives of these programs:
- To overall development of children making them Active Socially, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- To strengthen their communication skill.
- To emphasize the creative aptitude of the students.
- To help the Earthquake victims of 2015.
- Two ways groups Interaction (verbal and written) between the children’s and the Volunteers.
- Learning Through different ways like playing games, through creative activities such as Arts, Drawing, Coloring, and Origami.
- Having Discourses with the staff members, volunteers, on how we can enhance the abilities of the school children.
Children overall development is one of the major programs done by the Volunteers Initiative Nepal. The volunteers had interaction between more than 200 children which involved exchange of ideas and knowledge between the staff members, volunteers, and the children.
Children’s got to learn new games, cultures and language, how to interact with foreigners. The volunteers learn about the livelihood of Nepalese and how to behave with children. The earthquake victims had a bit of relief.